Contact us for Pricing
The diaphragm pump MP-SP2 developed by Sprimag has been designed for a discharge flow of up to 6 l/min and a material pressure of 16 bar. This double diaphragm pump with a transmission ratio of 1:1 is especially suitable for gentle conveyance of the most sensitive paints. A change-over valve without a dead point in connection with ball valves working in special guides guarantees minimal pulsation with respect to flow. A PTFE-sandwich diaphragm with a completely integrated metal core delivers durable long life when processing most common paint/solvent combinations. With respect to fluid flow the fluid chamber was designed with the minimal of dead space, greatly facilitating the rinsing process. When supplied with the optionally available special Teflon coating of the interior this pump represents the state-of-the-art for rinsing when compared to other systems.
- High reliability through robust stainless steel construction; 1:1 principle, through which the diaphragms are not overstained by too high pressure differentials; oil free brass air conrol valve; absolutely protected against dry running damage by adjustable dry running strokes by the inlet air throttle valve.
- Through the inlet air throttle valve is a smooth start and easy priming delivered.
- High maintainable operating pressure (up to 16 bar)
- Reset Button
- Minimal pulsation by a special valve design, whilst retaining excellent suction behavior.
- Optimal rinsing through the design of the chambers; optional additional coating of the chambers with an anti-adhesive coating such as PTFE is available (also repairable).
- Simple servicing, limited number of parts, reusable seals, and exchangeable valve sets.
- Easily rotatable fluid connections in 90°-paces.
- Explosions proof Ex II 2 G c T4 Learn More